Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Winters Day Settling

Respiring anxiously at the vast ocean elongated above
Oh would you hesitate for moments more
Waves of sundown vividly crashing through eyesight and senses
Inhibitions cast, I am in a manner to find a way to you

Soaked and swirled blue pastels
Pink vermillion wrapped, caught in a sky webbed with cotton
Strewn across the dipping horizon, radiating
Conflagrations enraptured with crimson blue
Hush the blushing pink and periwinkle winking sky

I clamber to chase this settling to fall asleep in the sundown
To attain, float about, saturate in the wide of this vista
But coming up lacking to be where you are
I seize some clouds
Only to find you moving onto another days horizon

Gravity dances and pulls you from me
Oh would you hesitate for moments more
Alas, nevertheless ‘tis another tomorrow
I will be waiting…tomorrow

Copyright 2014 Wandering Satellite Publishing

No comments: