Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wanderings Of A Satellite Heart

As I watch satellites pursue and roam
The endless nighttime sky
Chasing one horizon for another
It lies upon my spirit to conjecture
I wander and chase
But not as one would suppose
For whence I know
Where my Lord has brought me
His book declares my providence
My paradigm is turning its visage
Restless but peaceful
Straining for the accent within
Silence stays silent though
Plunging forward in His vast grace
I swim up through the luminaries
Past stars looking alive
Giving radiance but dead
Like some of life’s dreams and prayers
I pray, I wonder why the deaths
Seemingly I am empty
Yet… blessedly I am full
I glide throughout my orbit He has set
My Lord keeps me in constant
And so I trust
Continuing on not with displays
But in faith

Copyright 2012 Wandering Satellite Publishing

No comments: